Revolving term loan
A revolving term loan gives you access to a loan that you can repay over 36 months. The repayment amount on your loan may not be more than 50% of your net income.
What does it offer me?
- Customer can re draw the amount paid
- Personal loan protection plan to cover death or total disability
What do I need to apply?
- You must be 18 to 60 years old for all other professions but up to 70years for university lecturers and judges.
- You must have been in continuous employment for at least six months.
- Your net salary must be at least UGX750,000
You must have had a bank account into which your salary was paid for at least six months. The account should have been held with Stanbic Bank for at least six months; or with Stanbic Bank for three months and with another bank for an additional three months; if previous account was held by another bank, you will need to provide statements of your accounts held at other banks.