A credit card is a convenient way of buying what you want now and paying it off at a later date. Our credit cards are accepted at merchants anywhere in the world.
We offer you the choice of easy repayment periods from six months to 24 months.
The credit revolves, which means that you can immediately use whatever you have paid off without having to reapply for the credit.
How you benefit by having a credit card
- You get up to 55 days’ interest-free to pay back the amount spent on buying goods and services.
- You may choose to withdraw cash from your credit card account if needed but remember that interest applies immediately such transactions.
- You can have an additional card on your account free of charge, which means both cards may be used up to the limit applied to your account.
- Your card will replaced free of charge if it is lost or stolen.
- Buy airline tickets with your card and you plus your family get free international travel insurance for a trip up to 90 days.
- The amount due on your credit card account is covered by a free credit protection plan. This means we will settle any outstanding balances on your card in the event of your death, permanent or temporary disability, up to a maximum of UGX7 500 000.
How to apply for a Stanbic Bank credit card
You must be over 18 years of age to apply and a resident of Uganda. You must also have had an account with us for at least the past six months.