Revolving Line of Credit
A revolving line of credit differs from other loans in that the credit amount is available to you again after repaying it without you having to reapply for a loan. The repayment amount on your loan may not be more than 50% of your net income. • Tenor 12-60months • Max loan amount: UGX 150M
What does it offer me?
- Customer can re draw the amount paid
- Personal loan protection plan to cover death or total disability
What do I need to apply?
• You must be 18 to 60 years old for all other professions but up to 70years for university lecturers and judges.
• You must have been in continuous employment for at least six months.
• Your net salary must be at least UGX3-million.
You must have had a bank account into which your salary was paid for at least six months. The account should have been held with Stanbic Bank for at least 6 months; or with another bank for an additional 3 months; if previous account was held by another bank, you will need to provide statements of your accounts held at other banks.