Visa Debit Card
A Debit Card is a payment card linked to a customer’s savings or current account. They work by debiting funds from the customer’s account every time they make a purchase. Debit Cards are safer and more convenient than carrying cash and they are accepted by millions of merchants worldwide
Why you need a Debit card
- Debit Cards eliminate the hassle of carrying cash and writing cheques.
- Debit Cards are accepted anywhere you see the VISA sign at millions of locations across the globe and online.
- They are instant at account opening a VISA Debit Card will be issued immediately, ready to use.
- Spend with confidence – your account is continuously monitored for suspicious activity and we may contact you if a change in your typical Debit Card usage is detected.
- Stanbic Visa Debit Cards offer rewards such as unlimited POS transactions to no fees when used at Stanbic ATMs.
- Our VISA debit cards offer customers protection from fraud with the chip and Pin feature
- Customers benefit from special merchant offers from time to time.
- Complimentary access to airport lounges worldwide.
- Offers extended warranties on purchases.
- Offer Purchase protection with in 90days
- Visit www.visacemea.com for more benefits
What Can The Cards Be Used For
- They can pay for goods and services online or at Point-of-sale machines.
- They enjoy unlimited point-of-sale transactions.
- They can top-up their mobile airtime at Stanbic Bank ATMS with no transaction charges.
- They can transfer funds between Stanbic Bank Accounts linked to the card.
- They can withdraw cash from any Stanbic Bank ATM.
- They can retrieve mini-statements on Stanbic Bank ATMs.
- They can make balance enquiries on other bank’s ATMs.
- They can make cash withdrawals on other bank’s ATMs displaying the VISA logo
Our Product Offering
- Blue Electron Visa Debit Card
- Student Electron Visa Debit Card
- Silver Classic Visa Debit Card
- Gold Embossed Visa Debit Card
- Platinum Embossed Visa Debit Card
How Can I Apply
Visit any of our branches for guidance on the application process.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Services Centre on 0800250250/0800150150/+256414340788 or email us on [email protected]
Remember to notify the bank when travelling out of the country with either your debit or Credit card.